Friday, March 25, 2011

Dont Make The Mistake...

My wife and I have finally been placed in a position were we can get our solar energy system up and on the roof.  What I wasnt aware of is the different options you now have which makes it easier to qualify withought putting money down etc.  I had two companies come out and bid for the job...Well, that's a no no cause all they did was asked me for the other quote.  So its truly a bidding war.  I ended up finding a company that handles all the bidding along with weeding out the companies that are not legit or new in the business.  You can go to http://www.thegreenmansolar.com/ and they affiliate with all the top companys and have 3 good ones compete for the business as you dont have to deal with the roaches and get right to business.  It made it allot easier to do as well as giving me all the knowledge and options of financing.  I ended up refinancing my home at a lower rate and purchasing my system with equity.  I had no payments for 2 months.  My payment dropped $183.00 a month.  And my energy bill dropped $92 a month saving me a total ton.  Give them a call as they seem to have a ton of information.  And I honestly fealt like they looked at my best interest and didnt push a sale.  It was more of a make sence.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment